Concept Ate Rewards
Terms & Conditions
- The Concept Ate Rewards Loyalty Program (“Concept Ate Rewards”) can be used at any Concept Eight Restaurant located within Australia only. Concept Eight Restaurants include Noodle Box, Wokinabox, Pattysmiths and any Virtual Brands.
- By registering and/or using your Concept Ate Rewards card / account, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
- To become a Concept Ate Rewards member, you must:
(a) Sign up to the Concept Ate Rewards Program either online at conceptate.com.au or via the Concept Ate Rewards Application ‘app’ for compatible smart phones.
(b) activate membership by inputting all of the requested information on the sign-up form found on the “Registration page.
- Concept 8 reserves the right to decline any membership application within its absolute discretion.
- There is a strict limit of only one Concept Ate Rewards account per person.
- Only one Concept Ate Rewards account can be activated per person.
- Once your membership is activated, you are eligible to earn Points (“Points”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Points will be earned on the basis of 1 point for every $1 spent in any Concept Eight Brand Restaurant. For example, if you spend AUD$10.00 (including GST) at a Concept Eight Brand restaurant you will earn 10 Points.
- Once you have accumulated 200 points you will receive a $10 Reward Credit in your Concept Ate Rewards account to spend either in restaurant on online (subject to availability).
- All Concept Eight Brand restaurants accept Concept Ate Rewards accounts and will award points and/or redeem Rewards Credit in line with these Terms and Conditions.
- Concept Eight Brand restaurants reserve the right to not accept a Concept Ate Rewards accounts should they believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- From time to time, Concept Ate Rewards may offer special promotions. These special promotions may include an opportunity for you to earn Points at a value which is different to that which is set out in item 8, above. However, Concept Ate Rewards will allow you to choose whether you would like to participate in the special promotion and accept this amended Points value.
- Points are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.? Points have a 12-month expiry from the date the last Points was earned in a Concept Eight restaurant.
- Only active Concept Ate Rewards members will be able to redeem any Points earned.
- You are entitled to a $10 Rewards Credit on the first day of your birthday month. This $10 Reward Credit will expire if not redeemed within 30 days, from the first day of your birth month. Concept Eight takes no responsibility if you have incorrectly entered your birth date during the sign-up process.
- If you need to change your birthdate or it has been incorrectly inputted in the sign-up process please contact guest relations to amend. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal details excluding your email and date of birth can be updated at any time by signing into your account and clicking on your member details on the Concept Ate Rewards website or Application ‘app’ for compatible smart phones.
- If any services provided by Concept Eight to you under these terms and conditions are within the scope of the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule Two of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“ACL”) then, subject to the provisions of the ACL, a number of guarantees will apply in respect of the services under the ACL including:
- the services being rendered with due care and skill;
- the services being for the purpose for which the services are being acquired, any disclosed purpose or being capable of achieving any disclosed result; and
- the services being supplied within a reasonable time.
- Concept Eight does not offer any other guarantees other than those contained in the Consumer Guarantee provisions of the ACL. To the maximum extent permissible by law Concept Eight will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with Concept Eight’s provision of services to you under these terms and conditions, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Concept Eight reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and will notify you of the changes by email. If such changes are not acceptable to you, you have the right to cancel your Concept Ate Rewards membership by sending an email to Concept 8 at email@example.com.
- References to “Concept Eight” in these terms and conditions are references to Concept Eight Pty Ltd ABN 54 608 610 902 of 13A, 663 Victoria Street, Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067.